TrinityKids Care, a program of Providence TrinityCare Hospice, is the only dedicated pediatric hospice program in Los Angeles and Orange counties for infants, children and adolescents with life-limiting illnesses.
TrinityKids Care, one of the few children’s hospice programs in California, provides in-home care and support for young patients and their families.
TrinityKids Care offers:
- Pain control, symptom management and end-of-life comfort care
- An on-call nurse, social worker and chaplain, 24 hours, seven days-a-week
- Hospice physician consultation
- Family counseling
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Help in obtaining medicine, supplies and equipment for the child
- Assistance with the child’s practical needs such as feeding and bathing
- Supportive services for the child’s siblings
- Grief and loss support
TrinityKids Care offers comfort and care to the pediatric or adolescent patient, to the parents, and to the immediate and extended family. The TrinityKids Care team works closely with the parents and family whenever possible to care for the child in the familiar and comforting surroundings of home.
Las Candalistas is sponsoring the TrinityKids Care Necessities of Life program which provides end-of-life services, guidance, support, love and compassion to children with life-limiting illness and their families. This includes in-home palliative and hospice services, pain control, symptom management and end-of-life comfort care as well as medicine, supplies and equipment, supportive services for the child’s siblings, and grief and loss support for family members.
Click here to view a video on TrinityKids Care